dog pawprint impression glass plaque & initial impression kit - medium size
A Crystal Imprint cast glass plaque made from the impression of your dog’s pawprint, a life sized incredibly detailed memento to treasure forever (£65).
The plaques are available in 15 colours and clear and are supplied with a perspex display stand.
A name or inscription can be added for no extra charge.
The price includes an initial impression kit (£10).
The plaque is suitable for a medium dog such as a King Charles Spaniel or Bull Dog , the approximate size of the plaque is 90mm x 60mm x 11mm thick. If you are unsure which size to order you could try roughly drawing round your dogs paw and seeing if it fits into an oblong of this size allowing for a slight border of at least 1cm.
How it works:
- When you order we will send you an initial impression kit which contains a slab of soft natural clay, instructions and an order form where you can specify the colour and inscription.
- The kit is easy to use and large enough to take a few impressions it can even be can be re-used if you don’t get good impressions first time.
- Once the clay has dried a little you return it to us and we make your plaque from the best impression.
- Your finished plaque will be ready to post back to you within 2 – 3 weeks of us receiving your impressions.
- The impression kit is included in the price of the plaque. The cost of returning the kit to us is not included. It will cost £2.80 royal mail 2nd class parcel or £3.90 royal mail 2nd class to sign for to return the kit to us in the box which we send it.
The plaques illustrated are cast in pistachio, fuchsia and clear glass, examples of other colours are shown on the order form and can also be seen on our flickr pages.